StudioXperience Powered by Zero Density showcases real-time ray-tracing workflows at the 2019 NAB Show
Visitors who joined us in StudioXperience at the 2019 NAB Show saw our live broadcast once again push the envelope by featuring real-time ray-tracing in our virtual studio powered by Zero Density’s Reality software and Unreal Engine running on Z by HP Workstations with NVIDIA Quadro RTX6000 GPUs.
Some of the highlights of StudioXperience at the show included:
- How Reality from Zero Density is shaping the future of real-time virtual studio production
- Key Zero Density partners and customers presenting their thoughts on Reality, the technologies behind it and where we are headed with real-time graphics
- Live demonstrations of Reality in the StudioXperience Zero Density presentation theater
- How real-time graphics powered by Unreal Engine are changing the broadcast industry
- Master classes presented by Epic Games, HP, NVIDIA and other StudioXperience partners each morning on the StudioXperience Broadcast Stage
- Our 4k 60p live broadcast workflow powered by Z by HP workstations, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000 GPUs and NewTek NDI
- Live interviews each afternoon with industry leaders, artists and visionaries
- Storage solutions from Open Drives, the leader in Network Attached Storage, enabling high-resolution media content creation and multi-stream real-time broadcast productions
- Camera tracking and advanced camera robotics from Mo-Sys including the Mo-Sys StarTracker system that was featured in the StudioXperience broadcast stage
- Real-time graphics powered by Ventuz running on Z by HP workstations and NVIDIA GPUs.
Attendees were able to see how they could unleash their creative potential with the innovative solutions showcased in our live production environment. Additionally there were many technology demonstrations staffed by industry experts from companies like Epic Games, Zero Density, Mo-Sys, Open Drives and Ventuz.
During NAB Show, StudioXperience also played host to visionaries, industry leaders, creative professionals, and a wide range of interesting and talented people who joined Waskul Entertainment’s CEO, Steve Waskul, for long-format, wide-ranging, unscripted conversations that were streamed live on Waskul.TV.